cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF06 / VF04 issue with Documents with POD Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

While setting up VF06 batch job for auto creation of billing docs, my requirement is to choose only those deliveries that have POD status "C" Complete . This status gets updated in the delivery only after VLPOD is complete which is Post goods receipt. (Inter-Company process in EHP6 package)

Issue: After Post goods issue and before Goods receipt, even though I select this "Documents with POD Status" in VF06 system is creating the billing docs. I do not want this to happen, I only want billing docs to be created after Goods receipt complete which would then make POD delivery status to "C" and then create the billing doc.

Is there anything in config that I can do, else I can take care of through user-exit anyways.

Any help or inputs are appreciated!

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By standard, if you check the box POD, then the system should pick the deliveries for which the POD status is C (per OSS Note 506394 - Incorrect F1 help on selection screen VF04/VF06). If not, then check any OSS note needs to be implemented for your SAP version. Alternatively, in t.code VTFL, at the header level, check the routine assigned in copying requirements. In t.code VOFM, copy the routine and create a new routine with logic to check the POD status. If status is not equal to C, then do not create the billing document.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Shiva.

Yes, I had a look in to these OSS, we are in the latest version so we have them all implemented.

So it is the user exit (routine) then that I need to create. Thanks for the confirmation as I thought so.

FYI: This is for Inter-company STO's. My current routine is 014 (Hdr dlv.rel.IC bill.). I will keep you posted once we try fix this with this approach.

Regards,

Raj