cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I want SAP to warns me if I want to print the same invoice second times.

Is there a standard solution for this?

Kind Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

u want secound in voice for print , it is for excise invoice , r normal invoice r depo invoice tel me

some times u maintain the ztables for both invoice , other wise u maintain the standerd report so u can use TABLE NAST :

OTHER wise check u print table for u invoice , their is settings for one invoice only, so on that goto SE16N - Tcode ,

and give TABLE NAME: NAST,

first goto SE16N and give ur table name LIKE NAST press enter , give ur print invoice created date and execute , check ur invoice , come back give command &SAP_EDIT press enter system allow edit function, ofter click on execute , ofter u can select ur invoice number and delete , ofter u can secound time invoice ,

pl try it is help full for u

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard functionality availability for this.You can use table nast,tsp01 and ask him to keep the code in enhancement.

Regards,

Madhu.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks there is no standard configuration available for this. You can add some simple coding in the print program,by checking the print status in the NAST table. Check with an ABAP'er to provide the warning message in the print program itself. You can also check the link, which discuss the similar requirement

Regards,