cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems to see old EWA reports on SOLMAN upgraded to 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

I have a SOLMAN upgraded to 7.1 but I have problems to see my olds EWAs generated two weeks ago.

On Transacction DSSESS choosing my solution I selected an old EWA previously generated (before upgrade process) and I received to kind of error messages:

1) When I choosed my EWA on the list and I selected the "Display Word Report" icon I received the error message "No authorization to perform the selected function" but on SU53 transacction I didn't have any autorization error,

2) When I choosed the same EWA on the list and I selected the "Display HTML Report" icon (Standard report) now I received the error message

The current ABAP program "SAPLDSVAS_PROC" had to be terminated because it has

come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

The following syntax error occurred in program "/1AGS/ATECH_INIT_SFS_______006

" in include "/1AGS/ITECH_INIT_SFS_______006 " in

line 42:

"INCLUDE report "/1CAGTF/IF_LOGFUNC_000358" not found."

Can someone help me to fix this issue?

Thanks for your time and support

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much Diego for your time

I am confused about I see on my SOLMAN.

I try to followed your thread and some things it doesn´t match for me.

I've been refreshed yet the service definitions running the "Maintenance Package" process otherwise I ran the AGS_UPDATE transaction "SAP service content update" SCU and everthing is ok.

The issues that I see are:

1) On SM37 tn I don't have schedule the SM EXEC SERVICES job ... it's appears like Released/Suspend

2) On SDCCN tn I see the "Maintenance Package" task finished but with some errors

> Authorization missing in system SRQ

> Error reading session list using DSVAS_ADMIN_SESSIONLIST_GET from SM_SRQCLNT500_TRUSTED

> Sessions cannot be refreshed from destination SMP ( SMP , 0020489961 )

> Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)

> error reading function module interface DSWP_API_SESSIONLIST_GET from SMP

3) On smsy tn on menu "SDCCN Administration" I didn´t see all the sap satelite systems showed .

So I continue with the issue and I cant see my olds EWAs.

Should I used an scpecific sap user to do this kind of tests & Configurations?

Regards

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

1) You need to release all the suspended background jobs after your upgrade. go to SE38 -> execute report btctrns2.

2) Please ensure the username and password in SOLMAN SM59 -> SM_SRQCLNT500_TRUSTED is correct. Run a authorization check from your solman.

3) You can try to add in your satellite system and see how it goes. Prior to that, ensure RFC connection to satellite system is working fine.

Cheers,

Thanks,

Nicholas Chang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Luis,

Execute Solman_setup after SP installation or upgrade is required. If you haven't performed it yet, please do it. Background jobs for example are scheduled as part of basic config.

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Luis,

This kind of syntax errors is normally due a problem in service definitions. I faced a similar problem a couple of weeks ago:

Have you tried refreshing service definitions? or replacing the service definitions?

Cheers,

Diego.