cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to I link Slaes Orders and Price Assurances - Table VBAK Field AUART

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Using T-code VA43 I can enter a contract number (we call it a Price Assurance#) and then I can see the information I need 1 for one. I can also pull this info out of the VBAK and VBAP tables using the doc type ZQ in the field AUART. What I am trying to do is link all of these document types to their sales orders, AUART=TA, and then finally link them to the invoices but I am having trouble doing it. Can someone help me figure out how to link the sales documents types ZQ to their corresponsing TA types? From there I can link the billing documents to them.

Thanks,

Sean

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check in SE16, that querying VBFA-VBELV = sales order number and VBFA-POSNV = sales order item will list all the document items (prior or subsequent) that are related to that sales order item.

For exampel VBFA-VBELN will list the contract number if you query VBFA-VBELV = sales order number, VBFA-VBTYP_V = 'C' and VBTYP_N = 'G'

Similarly if you are doing order related billing, VBFA-VBELN will list billing documents, if you query VBFA-VBELV = sales order number, VBFA-VBTYP_V = 'C' and VBTYP_N = 'M'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sean,

As per my understanding of your question is about copy controls,where you copied the standard quantity contract type CQ and

named it as ZQ,now you want to link it up with order type TA(Standard Order),for this you need to maintain copy controls

between your contract and order.Use T.code VTAA select your contract type and sale order type maintain copy controls *(copy

standard CQ - TA and rename it as per your document type) the you need to maintain copy controls between TA to LF use

T.code VTLA the delivery to invoice use T.code VTFL.

Search in Forum or Google for better understanding of copy controls.

Regards

Ram

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use table VBFA in t.code SE16 to find the link between the document types ZQ and TA.

Regards,