cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to generate FM for SAP SCRIPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to know, how we can generate the FM for Sap Script Form. just like for Smartforms.

Is their any functionality available for this ?

Regards

S Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Its not possible to generate a FM for SAP Scripts , for smartforms we can.

Thanks,

Narasimha Rao.N,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sheo Anand,

SAPscript forms doesnt generate any function modules. If you want to generate the function module for that particular SAPscript form, convert that SAPscript form to Smartforms . To convert a SAPscript form to smartform, go to the transaction smartforms and choose utilities -> Migration -> Import SAPscript form. Else execute the program SF_Migrate and give the SAPscript form name. This will convert the SAPscript forms to smartforms.

So that, SAP will generate a function module for that form.

Thanks,

Priya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Smartform will generate FM when you execute the form FM will generate, for that you have to do nothing SAP will do generate FM inside, for your case Script will not generate FM, if you want to generate FM, convert Script into FM and activate and execute FM will generates automatically. this is the only way to create FM with Script.

Regards,

Sanjay Gogikar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

I think its not possible to generate our custom function module to our smart forms.

Else you can achieve the solution in two ways,

Convert the SAP script into smart form, See the below link for how we can achieve that,

Or

create a Smart forms and you convert that smart form to SAP script so that we can get a custom function module.

Try the step which you think is better for you.

Link for how to convert Smartform to Script is

If you are stuck up with any issues, please revert back to me i will help you.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could we migrate the SAPScript to smart forms? what is your pupose?

Regards,

Tpham

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Script do not generate a fm...

Nabheet

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

As i know we can not generate.In case of smartforms the fm will be generated by the system.

Regards,

Madhu.