cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not coming in Workflow app using SUP 2.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am creating workflow app using sup2.0 for windows/blackberry....

Steps i am following are as follows:

Creating MBO using SAP std Wapi : SAP_WAPI_CREATE_WORKLIST.

testing the MBO by giving input as Language : E & USER : SAP USER Login

*Expected data is coming while testing MBO in workspace.

Creating workflow form editor....dragging and dropping the MBO to work flow editor....and mapping screens as per document provided by infocenter...and...registering in SCC .....deploying on device........giving sup credentials in sybase setting....

On clicking of Workflow icon its showing the initial screen and on clicking of button its showing blank screen...where i am expecting the same data as that i tested in MBO.

i tried with other custom bapi in same way...i am getting the data in workflow app.

Is there any specific settings i need to do for WAPI to get data in workflow app.

Please help...

Thanks in advance.

SAKET

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved by myself....

Just remove unwanted fields from MBO and deploy...it will display the data on device....

Actually Workflow app is an XML page so not able to display huge data.

Edited by: amraotkar_saket on Jan 18, 2012 5:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, this is a common issue in SUP. If data gets too large you need to reduce it. But you need to have a lot of data to get to this point - did you really have this? And you can see this issue in the monitoring of SUP.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saket and Oliver,

Where do i get the workflow app for the blackberry simulator. I have downloaded

When i browse through the document for sup2.0 the link redirects to error page.

Do i have to install Mobile SDK for this.

I already have

• sup server (server location)
  • SCC (server location)
  • Unwired Workspace (Client Location)
  • Blackberry 9800 simulator(Client location)

Is there any thing ineed to check and yes i have created my mobile workflow app calling a bapi successfully.

So the question is "Where do i get the workflow app for the blackberry simulator" ?

Kindly help.

Thanks and Regards

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

If you are using SUP 2.0, there is no need of installing Mobile SDK, as it is a part of SUP 2.1.

You can install workflow container by doing following settings:

http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01218.0210/doc/html/vhu12...

For More information you can see post:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2074727

Hope this resolves your query.

Please reply for further query.

Regards

Saket

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

here is the log after i run the workflow app from blackberry

2012-09-07 15:55:28 ERROR MMS sup.mbs.9 [com.sybase.sup.server.mbs.MessageReceiver]com.sybase.sup.server.mls.MessageReceiver.run()

at com.sybase.sup.server.mbs.MessageReceiver.run(MessageReceiver.java:231)

at com.sybase.sup.server.mbs.MessageReceiver_DJC.process(MessageReceiver_DJC.java:43)

at com.sybase.djc.transaction.TransactionManager.invokeRequiresNew(TransactionManager.java:747)

at com.sybase.djc.transaction.TransactionManager.invokeRequiresNew(TransactionManager.java:845)

at com.sybase.sup.server.mbs.MessageReceiver_DJC$1.invoke(MessageReceiver_DJC.java:29)

at com.sybase.sup.server.mbs.MessageReceiver_DJC.access$001(MessageReceiver_DJC.java:4)

at com.sybase.sup.server.mbs.MessageReceiver.process(MessageReceiver.java:569)

at KnackDemoSUP1.server.intrnl.KnackDemoSUP1DB_ML.onMessage(KnackDemoSUP1DB_ML.java:13)

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: KnackDemoSUP1.server.KnackDemoSUP1DB.dispatchReceivedMessage(Lcom/sybase/afx/json/JsonMessage;)V

2012-09-07 15:55:28 ERROR MMS sup.mbs.9 [com.sybase.djc.log.SystemExceptionLog]java.lang.NoSuchMethodError was thrown by method com.sybase.sup.server.mbs.MessageReceiver.process(javax.jms.Message)\njava.lang.NoSuchMethodError: KnackDemoSUP1.server.KnackDemoSUP1DB.dispatchReceivedMessage(Lcom/sybase/afx/json/JsonMessage;)V

at com.sybase.sup.server.mbs.MessageReceiver.run(MessageReceiver.java:231)

at com.sybase.sup.server.mbs.MessageReceiver_DJC.process(MessageReceiver_DJC.java:43)

at com.sybase.djc.transaction.TransactionManager.invokeRequiresNew(TransactionManager.java:747)

at com.sybase.djc.transaction.TransactionManager.invokeRequiresNew(TransactionManager.java:845)

at com.sybase.sup.server.mbs.MessageReceiver_DJC$1.invoke(MessageReceiver_DJC.java:29)

at com.sybase.sup.server.mbs.MessageReceiver_DJC.access$001(MessageReceiver_DJC.java:4)

at com.sybase.sup.server.mbs.MessageReceiver.process(MessageReceiver.java:569)

at KnackDemoSUP1.server.intrnl.KnackDemoSUP1DB_ML.onMessage(KnackDemoSUP1DB_ML.java:13)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saketh,

It seems i have a same issue. Can you help me with this issue. http://scn.sap.com/thread/3230631

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Bharath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saket,

did you check if the username comes through correctly - it seems the WAPI is called without username - check the monitoring if there is any error message.

what I do most often: i do wrap the standard SAP calls into my own BADI and so I have the ability to monitor a few things.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes...i am giving valid username ...while testing in MBO it shows the expecting data...but when i create workflow form editor and deployed on device...its not displaying the data...only blank screen....

Please help regarding this.....

Thanks