Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please share the complete checklist for the SNP implementation for

1. Masterdata on r3 & apo side

2. CIF settings need to be done

3. Heuristics, capacity levelling settings, varitants

4.optimizer settings, variants

5. any other relevant mandatory variants to be created as part of implementation

please share your ideas.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I must assume from your question you have never done an SNP implementation before. I am sad to inform you that there is no such checklist. Every SNP implementation is different. Every Core Interface is different. Every optimizer implementation is different.

The 'checklist' is dependent upon the business requirements. If there were a standardized a checklist, the first item on the list is 'Determine business requirements'. From these requirements, you will develop the checklist.

If you want to see how certain common business scenarios are implemented, I suggest that you review SAP Best Practices.

http://help.sap.com/bp_scmv250/index.htm

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

although every implementation is unique..i just want to know the general settings, that are done in snp duringthe implementation, pls share ur experiences..

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SNP consists of multiple functionalities like PLanning Run, Deployment, TLB and a number of planning engines/functionalities like heuristic, optimizer, CTM etc. In a typical implementation, one or more of these functionalities are implemented based on business requirement. I agree with DogBoy, it is difficult to provide any checklist/steps without knowing the business requirement as even the "general setting" will also depend on it. If you want to build you knowledge, better to start from SAP Help at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SCM700_ehp02/helpdata/en/1c/4d7a375f0dbc7fe10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm.

Thanks,

Prasun