cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find Stored Procedure in CLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In some standard queries system is calling stored procedure, How to find these stored procedure in CLM?

I tried in setup but I am unable to find.

Thanks for help.

Regards,

Prabhat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

It is not possible to access the stored procedures from within Sourcing application. You need to have DB access.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

One of the standard procedure it linking master agreement search more to master agreement details.

how to change this linking if we do not have access to standard procedure?

Even if we copy standard query to custom it will execute standard procedure, so how to change linking?

Regards,

Prabhat

0 Kudos

For accessing any stored procedure, you would need direct access to the DB. Updates to the stored procedures can only be done at the DB level, not through the Sourcing UI.

Now, for your specific case, you could try changing the Detail Report parameter on the Master Agreement Search desktop channel to point to your report. This desktop channel can be accessed from Setup > Desktop Channels. I didnu2019t try it, so donu2019t know if this works but worth a shot.

Another option you could look into is, creating a custom report channel on the workbench and add your report to that channel. For example you could create a new workbench page with one wide column and add the report channel.

Regards,

Vikram

Answers (0)