Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In CIN excise accounting is happening.

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Excise invoice (Excise duty) condition accounting must not be posted for export sales. And Excise duty conditions it is marked as statistical and account determination in SD is not happening which is fine.,

But in CIN , excise accounting happens.

Please advise where to look ?

Appreciate if you can reply at the earliest.

Regards

Sits

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no relationship between the condition type for excise in pricing procedure for export which is statistical and the the values which flows to Excise Invoice - J1IIN.

It is at the time of creating the excise invoice you need to decide as should this generate accounting entries or not.

As per the bussiness process - you need to check whether you will hit the accounting or not.

1. Domiestic sale with excise - Save the excise invoice in the front screen - J1IIN - this will create accounting entries

2. Deemed Export / Export - In the screen - J1IIN , there is a utilization button in the left side , select it and then in the next screen select the appropriate option. There won't be any accounting entries in case of:

a) Under Bond

b) Under LoU

But there will be Accounting entries for 'No Bond' in case of EXPORT.

Thanks.....Rishi

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Thanks for your response. As per business process it should not hit to account. So I opened the J1IIN but utilization button able to find only after entering the invoice no then clicked on from billing icon then next screen on the Menu bar in GOTO- Utilization. Next screen I can see Basic duy is having value then Educ.cess and SECess.

On that screen I can see Excise invoice type icon which is by default showing LOCAL. If you will click on PEN icon then it will show Export Bond/No Bond/Deemed/Lou. But Deemed is showing in blue clour. Is anything needs to be select here if show how I will do that. I am not getting any option to change.

Please advise the process details.

Regards

Sp.

Edited by: Sitans on Jan 13, 2012 10:50 AM

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

That means you doing the Deemed Exports with License

Regards,

Prasanna

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Then how to block from posting. Please provide me the details steps.

Appreciate if you can confirm at the earliest.

Regards

Sp

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you told as per the business process you don't want to Hit accounting . This happens in only following cases

1. Export sale (Remmember to use the Export Customer -otherwise the Export option will not be active)

2. Deemed Export (Local Customer)

3. SEZ (Local Customer)

In J1IIN , Input the billing document number and get inside the screen. Now here you can see the Excise Values are coming .

You can see it in the bottom half of the screen.

Next - Click over that utilization buttion, in the next screen again you will find the values and a PENCIL Button.

Once you click the pencil button you will see, there are multiple option which gets activated in BLUE Color.

In Case of Export the system checks the Country of the Customer should not be IN (India). If the country is not india the Export option will not get activated.

Check for this - then you don't want excise entries - mean you want the export sale to be against bond.

As you click the button the select the option against bond in blue color and SAVE- This will not hit accounting.

But if you select NO BOND option , this will generate accounting entried.

DO NOT GO BACK TO FRONT SCREEN- SAVE the document here.

This will work fine.

Thanks.................Rishi

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

In Case of Export the system checks the Country of the Customer should not be IN (India). If the country is not india the Export option will get activated.

Plz correct the above line.

THanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Master data it has maintained zero and condition type is statical. Even though it's appearing in Excise invoice which should not. I am using different pricing procedure for export invoice.

Regards

SP

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check The Excise Type what you selected at the time of crating the Excise Invoice

if it is NO Bond or Rebate - system will generate Accounting Document bcoz they will pay before dispatch

If it is BOND or LOU - No accounting document

Kindly Check the below link, so you can understand easily

Check & Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

I went to J1IIN transaction but where I can see Excise type. I have selected correct excise group. Please advise ?

Regards

Sp

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

when you click on the Utilization Biutton we will get another screen

Check Excise invoice Type under the Excise Details Tab what you have selected

based on that check my previous post then you easily understand

I hope you understand

Regards,

Prasanna

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked your forum. But how I will change from bond to non bond etc. By default it's showing local. Then when I am clicking on Pen ICON it's displaying Export Bond/Non bond/Rebate/Deemed etc. But Deemed why it's showing blue in colour. You mean it's because of Deemed export. If so then how we can change the status from Deemed to Bond/Non-Bond etc.

Please advise clearly.

Regards

sp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically bond comes into picture when you are dealing exports sales.

In deemed sales only licenses comes.

You can't change the excise invoice from export to deemed or bond to non-bond. As per my knowledge there is no such option .

If you give export excise invoice number in j1iin if it is done under bond that bond values will display automatically.

Regards,

Ramesh.

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Please let me know then how to block from accounting posting. with details.

Appreciate fi you can confirm at the earliest.

Regards

Sp

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Please let me know what to do on eport accounting posting ?

Regards

Sp

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Plese let me know if you have any update ?

Regards

Sp

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

First Check are you doing export or Deemed Export ?

For Exports : ARE-1 form

For Deemed Exports : ARE-3 form

if you want to learn ARE-1 & ARE-3 please check below links then you can understand easily related to accounting documents

[Export:ARE-1|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BPX/CINCreation,Updation,post,CancelARE1]

[Deemed Exports :ARE-3|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Deemed+Export]

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check excise conditions are statistical or not in order and commercial invoice.

also check which pricing procedure is determined into order and billing this pricing procedure should be export pricing procedure.

Let me know for further clarifications.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In export sales no accounting document is generated at time excise invoice.But export are under rebate/No bond then it will accounting document is created.

Check your excise invoice is created with this type of export in the Utilization.

Also check the following configuration

SPRO > Logistics u2013 General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Business Transactions > Outgoing Excise Invoices > Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups

check your sales ares is defined for which export type.

Regards

Rajev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check a/c key has assigned or not in export pricing , remove if you assigned then excise entries won"t pass to accounting,

Regards,

kumar