cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Inspection of Batches and Block of Batches Expired

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I would like to know if I can create two variants in the same tcode (QA05/QA07) to control both process. I mean...

First Variant: I can use to Recurring Inspection of Batch Process that the inspection lots type 09 are created and the quantity is moved from Unrestricted status to Quality status automatically.

Second Variant: we would like to move the quantity from Unrestricted status to Blocked status but the system mustn't create the inspection lot type 09.

I don't know if the standard system allows us to do it...

I was wondering if you could inform me there is any suggestion about it? Please, any tip or comment about it help me a lot....

In advance thank you for your attention,

Best Regards,

Valdevair

Edited by: Valdevair on Dec 28, 2011 3:25 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deadline montoring has two pieces to its program. The top section is the section for creating inspection lots. It uses the next inspection date.

The part about blocking expired batcehs runs first and moves expired to blocked stock or restricted stock depending on your configuration. This is important because once these are moved, no inspection lots will be created for them. Then the second part runs and creates the inspection lots for material in unrestircted stock that requires reinspection.

usually you can run this as two batch jobs. The first batch job is submittted with no values for the blocking portion. This one creates the inspection lots. The second job is submitted with no inspection interval data and moves expired material to blocked (or restricited stock). Theoritically, the second batch job would never find any stock to move since it should be picked up on an 09 inspection lot.

However, you can add the 09 inspection date, but not maintain any inspectioon interval data. If you do this, then batches will never have an inspection date calculated so the material will never be selected for an 09 inspection lot. Then when the blocking segment of the program runs, it will move these materials if they are expired.

Edited by: smruti.ranjan on Dec 29, 2011 4:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Perfect.... Thanks a lot for your answer. I will follow your suggestion...

Best Regards,

Valdevair

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its very simple !

First schedule the batch for " Unrestricted status to Quality status automatically"

After first immediatly run second batch will take care "Unrestricted status to Blocked status " -->for the batches that are going to expire.