cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The IDoc metadata is not available in ___

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with the module, SAP_XI_IDOC/IDOCXmlToFlatConvertor. I searched this problem already in SDN and found no solution. We have a new IDOC extension that needs to be converted into a textfile. It's not a standard IDOC. Is there any way I can add the IDOC extension in the module so that it will be recognized?

By the way, I have already tried putting the idoc metadata in IDX2. I have also tried deleting it..

Thanks all.

Regards,

SAPEnthusiast

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this feature is available from SAP PI 7.11 and Check the port name created it should be <SAPSID>.

please refer below blog,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/74/a45bc07e2043fb9b63295229178903/frameset.htm

regards,

ganesh.

0 Kudos

thanks ganesh. but i have already done those steps. it is already working for basic idocs. i'm having problems right now in a new idoc extension..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please check which idoc you have to trigger that idoc is relased or not and make sure you jhave to check the segment also.

what is the status you can get in sap side(we05)???

if it is success please make sure the delete meta data in pi and re load it.

regards,

ganesh.

0 Kudos

can you please check which idoc you have to trigger that idoc is relased or not and make sure you jhave to check the segment also.

---> the idoc is already triggered. I tried using we19 from ecc side and i also tried rwb. the segments are all okay in sxi_monitor. there are no errors in the mapping since it's just a direct mapping. the error is in the comm channel

what is the status you can get in sap side(we05)??? ---> the idoc transfer is successful. the only error is in the rec comm channel because of the module

if it is success please make sure the delete meta data in pi and re load it. ---> i have already done this. several times.

thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

weird solution. even though the version of ECC is 6.0, 7.20 seemed to work instead. put 7.20 in the comm channel module entry