cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDocStatus: Document not posted Field LFA1-SPERQ is not an input field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am sending CREMAS04 IDOC to receiver system.The receiver system should create vendor entry in master table by using IDOC data.

IDOC is getting posted successfully in R/3,but while calling inbound function module i.e process code CRE1 I am getting following status records :

51 Application document not posted

Field LFA1-SPERQ . is not an input field

62 IDOC passed to application

Direct call started.

64 IDOC ready to be transfered to application

No filters , No conversion , No version change .

50 IDoc added

Please help me to resolve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had the same issue.  The error message was misleading.  It was really an authorization error:

Object F_LFA1_APP

Field ACTVT = '05'

Field APPKZ = '*'

So try the reprocess and go to SU53 to see if you get an Auth Error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please elaborate on that field addition?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

What Sushil is trying to say is that in SAP you have the option to customize the fields which will be active in the standard screen of SAP programs. This can be achieved by doing the customization in the R/3 system in the path

<b><i>Logistics - General->Business Partner->Vendors->Control->Define Account Groups and Field Selection (Vendor)</i></b>

What you need to do is in SAP R/3 system in transaction SPRO, follow the path above and check whether the specified field is mentioned to be active or not.

In most of the inbound processing programs a method called Batch Data Communication(BDC) is being used which will input the values into the screen fields at the runtime and creates the vendor based on the inbound idoc values. This program will fail if we are trying to input into a field which is display only.

cheers

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

I am also facing the same problem ( Field LFA1-SPERQ is not an input field ) while posting CREMAS-IDOC. I hope u Successfully solved that problem so Please help me its urgent.

Thanks in Advance.

Elango..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem. Did any body solved it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salam,

This error coming due to User Authorization.

Because this filed LFA1-SPERQ is for block the vendor for quality reason , so if the user is not having authorization to block the vendor due to any qulaity reson,in screen(XK02> Extras> Blocked data) that filed SPERQ will come in display mode, while the same user runs the IDOC, it will try to populate blank value in that field, at that time the error is coming.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

If this solved ur answer ,

Please award points.

With Thanx.

Elango

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is Vendor master settings.

We can Manage the Field selection and field catalog for vendors ..if this field is not available on screen then it will give error ..

Logistics - General->Business Partner->Vendors->Control->Define Account Groups and Field Selection (Vendor)

Most of the function modules attached to process codes does BDC inside after mapping the segment data and if field is not avaible for input it gives error ..

Hope this will help you to resolve the issue

Warm Regards,

Sushil Katkade