cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion icon to PR after TECO the maintenance order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created maintenance order for external services,system has genereted service PR automatically,then on same PR I have created PO-SES-MIRO-Order settlement. after performing all the operation i got the actual cost on on equipment.Now when i am technically compliting Order,After TECO the automatically generated PR SHOWING DELETION ICON

my question is why PR shows deletion Icon

Regards,

Ajinkya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Standard functionality to prevent further posting,if you revoke the TECO.. the PR remains undeleted.

you can try the user exit to stop deletign the converted PRs IWO10004-Maintenance order: Customer check for order completion

Regards

Seenu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjanka,

You cannot directly delete PRs, You can only mark them as "deleted". To delete them phisically from database you have to "archive" them via transaction code SARA.

And also ensure that customer exit is not implemented to avoid deletion flag for purchase requistions.If no custom solution is implemented then go for OSS.

Regards,

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

This is the standard Functionality, of SAP as you TECO the Maintenance order, the PR is marked for deletion.

Technically Speaking the System considers the Process to be complete and not allow any more documeny of Goods Movement to happen. if you do TECO the system even wont allow to do the Goods Mvt or the SES.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Yawar Khan