cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tree UIBB

bejoy_varghese
Explorer
0 Kudos

In Tree UIBB can we configure the columns dynamically...?

I have a requirement : According to option selected by user on UI the tree table columns will differ. So we want to configure the column at runtime (Dynamically) and not during design time using FPM configurations.

Is this behavior supported in Tree UIBB or Is there any exit for the application to achieve this.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Bejoy,

Yes , this behaviour is also supported for Tree UIBB , method GET_DEFAULT_CONFIG is available in IF_FPM_GUIBB_TREE. By using the method we can do dynamic coding .

Note : After every selection of your option by user on UI,you need to remove the configuration and again add the TREE UIBB configuration with different instance ID.

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Gupta

haibin_yuan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I have the same problem. I put some code in method GET_DEFAULT_CONFIG but I don't know how to trigger this method.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks & Regards,

Haibin Yuan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haibin,

GET_DEFAULT_CONFIG is called automatically when your configuration load on browser.

But you need to leave the configuration as empty and by the code you need to configure all of your UI element then it will work automatically.

Note : After each and every call of default config you have to remove the configuration and add it with new instance id and remove wire and add wire also if wiring is used.

Thanks

Praveen Gupta

haibin_yuan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks a lot!

I restart my SAP logon session. Now the breakpoint works.

To those who have the same problem on this topic, I found a good example here:

package BS_ANLY_LIST_REPORTING

feeder class CL_BS_ANLY_TREE_FEEDER.

Thanks & Regards,

Haibin Yuan