cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds management&Plant Maintenance intigration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Please let me know how Funds management (FM) intigrated with Plant maintenance(PM)

module.for this how to do unit and intigration testing.

you response will be highly appriciated.

Regards,

K.Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

The link between the plant maintenance process and FM is established by entering an FM account assignment (commitment item, funds center, and fund) at header level when you create a plant maintenance order. This means that the system automatically takes this account assignment from the maintenance order during subsequent processes triggered automatically by the maintenance order, such as purchase requisitions.

You can assign this fundcenter manually or you can link up the planner group wise using FMDeriver t.code . then system automatically picks the fundcenter from the planner group.

i think it will help you,

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

Please go through the below link it clearly elobrates the integration between Funds management&Plant Maintenance .hopefully you will get an elobrated idea on this integration.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/bb/80f7484c7211d2958a0000e835339d/content.htm

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I can not give you the Exact Solution but as per my Knowledge, it is only via Funds Management that you can have Fool Proof Budgeting of the Maintenance activities and cost.

we have implemented PS for the same but that is having a lot of loop holes, that cost is not captured in the Budget.

but Implementing FM is not so very easy after go-live.

Regards,

Yawar Khan