cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sca file dependencies error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have installed the SAP netwaever 7.3 which got installed sucessfully.

But the portal part did not ahve the "Content Administatrion" stuff.

So i could not create the PCD roles not could i view the existing ones.

Then i went to the support package and patches

SAP NetWeaver and complementary products" SAP NetWeaver" SAP NETWEAVER 7.3 ==>Enterprise portal.

And downlaoded all the SP0 packages ,but while deployin using the JSPM i go the errors:

one of them is

Details message(s): Archive
Netweaver\sapmnt\trans\EPS\in\LMPORTAL00_0-10008053.SCA for component sap.com/LM-PORTAL was admitted for deployment Deployment of archive
Netweaver\sapmnt\trans\EPS\in\LMPORTAL00_0-10008053.SCA --> sap.comtclmctcconfscpa.sda for component sap.com/tclmctcconfscpa is rejected because it does not pass the validation check. Detailed message: 1. Unresolved dependencies: sap.com/tckmconfigsrv not found in the admitted batch items and the repository Deployment of archive
Netweaver\sapmnt\trans\EPS\in\LMPORTAL00_0-10008053.SCA --> sap.comtclmctccpakmc_sda.sda for component sap.com/tclmctccpakmc_sda is rejected because it does not pass the validation check. Detailed message: 1. Unresolved dependencies: sap.com/tckmconfigsrv not found in the admitted batch items and the repository

How should i go about this.

How to find the dependencies of particular sca file.

Best REgards

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at this thread,

Problem seems to be similar

Regards,

Amit Barnawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

If i am not mistaken the thread applies for solution manager.

Will that work for Netweaver 7.3.

One more thing which i noticed while downlaoding the SCA files for Enterprise Portal was

I could download for all components except one i.e the EP Runtime 7.30

SAP NetWeaver and complementary products" ==>SAP NetWeaver"==> SAP NETWEAVER 7.3==>" Entry by Component" Enterprise Portal

Download basket request for update has been processed. Total number of objects added to Download Basket and require approval 1 .

Why is it coming only for this component .

How should i resolve it.

Best Regards

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello mcaisucar,

This happens many times that for many components you have to get approval for download it from downloadbasket.

For approving that you need to configure mopz in solution mnagaer, and if its configured already, then through solution mnagaer you can approve that file, and get it download first.

Regards,

Amit Barnawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Download basket request for update has been processed. Total number of objects added to Download Basket and require approval 1

- You should first approve this package from maintenance optimizer then only you will be able to download via download manager.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar