cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer the Operative project for one server to another Sever

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created one operative project structure,I need to transfer that project structure for one client to another client and one server to another server (Ex:Quality to production).Can anybody suggests how to do this..?

By

Suma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be you can refer CN41 ....for downloading into MSP....then....again for uploading Open PS wl be useful...

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can transfer the projects from one server to another programme by using a programme. Download the data of the projects that are to be transferred from the tables PROJ,PRPS,PRHI and PRTE or you can also also download the data from report CN41 ....Compile this data into a template and ask your programmer to create a programme for uploading the projects in the sserver to be uploaded by using function module BAPI_PROJECT_MAINTAIN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think it is possible to transfer a project structure from one server to another directly. You may have to think of some other options viz., LSMW, BDC or download the project structure from one server and then upload it to another server.

Maybe you can check the option of Open PS, which is free.

Regards,

Gokul