Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification workflow

former_member512784
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it possible to activate workflow only to particluar notification type.

Please advice..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member512784
Participant
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have same requirement, and I am new to workflows.

Could you provide me high-level steps to be performed to achieve this requirement?

Regards

Deepthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In transaction SWB_COND you maintain start conditions for workflows. You can formulate any condition including values of workflow objects for all workflows.

Regards.

former_member512784
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi can anyone tell me how to activate workflow only for Q2 notification type.

Like if Q2 notification is created, some mail should trigger to user responsible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run PFTC, create a new task, for the business object enter BUS2078, select CREATED from the triggering events, enter definition for mail body, specify a rule for agent assignment.

To restrict notification type for the task created, run SWB_COND and formulate a condition in which notification type = Q2.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For particular type of notification u need to customize the workflow, as i already mentioned above in my previous post.

Regards

former_member512784
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u can activate workflow to any type of notification as well as in any type of the application or objects. In SAP std, lots of BOR are there for Defining the workflows, for this u need to define the Methods and tasks.

Secondly wokflow may be configured by using HR hierarchy based on organization structure or may be through some customizations like maintiang Z- tables for hierarchy as per the requirement.

Regards