cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attaching Document in Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a requirement where in currently the invoice document gets converted in pdf and sent as mail.But now i have requirement

wherein apart from invoice any other document attached in billing document which is done via going in system-->services for object)should also be sent via mail.My question is where this information ie in which table does it gets saved so that my abap guys can code it accordingly.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha

Please go through the provided link which may help you to solve your issue.

Regards

Srinath

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a requirement where in currently the invoice document gets 
converted in pdf and sent as mail.But now i have requirement
wherein apart from invoice any other document attached in billing document 
which is done via going in system-->services for object)should also be sent 
via mail.My question is where this information ie in which table does it gets saved 
so that my abap guys can code it accordingly

Please have a look into SAP Note 530792 but i am not sure whether this will help !! Kindly check this SAP note and update this thread.

Regards,

Sarthak

PS: I was searching at SDN forum on this topic and found out a good article on "SERVICES FOR OBJECT".

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/0e6b0d95-0a01-0010-4696-ca0a48de5...

http://help.sap.com//saphelp_47x200/helpdata/EN/94/aa532cddd511d289860000e8216438/frameset.htm

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether you can get it from transaction CV04N (I'm not sure though)

Also look into this forum for more inputs. [SAP DMS|;

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.But how to link that attachment to that particular document in code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If archive server is connect & up running then all the attachments you see in the billing documents will be present in the archive server. Archive link information will be in TOA01/2/3 table (Based on configurations).

In this table you can find the Billing document number and Doc ID of attachment which is stored in archive server. These 2 fields are the key info to retrieve the attachments.

In case the archive server is not there then check table SOFFCONT1, by default attachment will be stored in this table. The link of billing document and attachment will be makeup with couple of tables. Let me know if this is your scenario then i can assist further on this.

-Thanks,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much guys for the replies.Still working on the inputs provided in the thread will update once it is done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

You can try checking in table SRRELROLES and if the linked document contains IDocs, the linkage willl be stored in table IDOCREL also.

Regards,

SP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neha,

These attached documents are storing in some directory set by Basis archiving team.

Basis team can help to locate the attachements for your billing document.