cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with refreshing filepath

Former Member
0 Kudos

am having 3 UI elements in the view,those are file upload and input field and button.

after getting file upload path ,if am trying to give data into input field that first file path is refreshing automatically,

but i dont want to refresh that file path upto clicking the button,can u anyone provide solution for my problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have a seperate input field....................other than FILEUPLOAD..Have you bound the same attribute to botht eh INPUT FILED and FILE UPLOAD..if Yes, when you enter some value in input field the same would appear in the FILEUPLOAD upon ENTER event..Is that so....If not, then that should not be refreshed autmoatcailly...check in deugging where have you written that code...

Former Member
0 Kudos

no ,i binded different attributes for both elements,

on input is related to pipe line id to get pipeline id value and this file upload element is binded to filecontenet attribute,

first am selecting the filepath ,and then am selecting the pipelineid after that the file path is refreshing ,what is happening in that can u give explanation for me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Upon selecting some value in that FILEUPLOAD element for selection..it is getting refereshed is that right...have you written any code in the MODIFYVIEW..can you check it in debugging.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

i written code in the event handler method only ,am getting this refreshing in browser level but in application level am getting the filepath correctly,am getting refreshing the filepath in browser level only,can u give solution for me,?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you got the temporary popups in browser as allowed..is this because of that....

Former Member
0 Kudos

i was not getting any temp popup's

simply refreshing path at the time of selecting that input field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usual behavior is not that...clueless........