cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting data from standard tcode tp Custom Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have created one smartform for RFQ for ME9A . I have done everything in smartform and need to get the value from ME9A to my smartform . How can i link this smartform with ME9A.Please help me on this . Nace Configuration is done and i have the output type

Thanks,

Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

AbhishekV
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi kumar,

U need to modify the driver program only if you need to display some data from some field which is presently not there in the smartform.

For example-if the contents of a field XYZ need to be displayed in your customised form layout, then you must export it from the driver progrm.also u need to add this field in the form interface in smartform.

The data from the standard tcode will be imported by the standard driver program itself.You just need to export whatever is required to the smartform you have designed.

Hope this resolves your issue. <begging removed by moderator>

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Jan 17, 2012

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Maintain the condition record then it will comes automatically.Then go to header and print.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,Do i need to change the smartform ?

Thanks,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

I have not worked in ME9A but i have configured in VA03. I will tell you the steps see wheather the smae helps in you.

1. Start VA03 transaction,

2. Enter any sales order number and enter in.

3. In the menu bar goto extras-> output -> header -> Edit.

4. A screen opens there you find the details to enter the output type, Print medium and the partner.

5. Enter the details and save and come outside.

6. Now the T-code is attached to that output type. So when you run this the smartform will get triggered.

Before this in the standard program the smartform needs to be called at the respective perform which you have mentioned in the NACE transaction

Try to find where you can assign the output type in your T-Code. If you still face any difficulties please revert back to me. I will help you.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

Edited by: srihari.kumar on Dec 28, 2011 4:28 PM