Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

view stock on hand for key figure blocked stock

former_member245036
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Now, i want view stock on hand for key figure blocked stock. so how can i do it?

thanks so much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cadic,

Do you mean you want to see categories like CI, CJ also on your stock on hand KF in SNP planning books?

If yes, please assign the additional categories that you want to see in this KF to the stock category group in the location master tab of your plant /DC.

Regards,

Ashok

former_member245036
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

in location master i can choose category group like C13(current stock) or ST1( opening stock level) not CI or CJ.

I have assigned CI for KF blocked stock in planning area. but it cannot still be displayed in the interactive planning table.

please guide me step by step.

thanks

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cadic,

I assume that this discussion is with relevance to display of blocked stock in stock on hand KF in some SNP planning view.

As far as I understand, blocked stock doesn't come to APO in CIF, but I am not sure.

1) Check that blocked stock is available in APO. This can be checked in /sapapo/RRP3.

2) If Blocked stock is indeed available in RRP3, then go to your SNP planning area, go to Key Figures tab, select details.

Scroll down to 9AMALO and the Key figure combination (in which you want to display the blocked stock). Check what category group is maintained for this 9AMALO/KF combination. Then check out what categories are maintained for this category group. IF CI (or the relevant category for blocked stock) is included in the category group, it would be displayed in planning view.

If blocked stock category is not maintained in the category group, you won't see it in SNP. You then either need to modify your category group to include category for blocked stock, or create your own custom category group containing category for blocked stock and assign it to the KF in which you want to display blocked stock.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cadic,

That is what I meant.

If you want to see block stock also in the stock on hand KF, please add the categories to the category group (e.g ST1) that you have assigned to the stock category group in the location master.

If you want to see blocked stocks alone in a KF. Please create a new stock category group with only the blocked stock categories and assign to the KF (category group field) in the planning area.

regards,

Ashok

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Cadic,

In location master, you'll need to assgin a category group instead of a certain category, so you must include the category for blocked stock into a category group, and then assign the category group in location master. To include the category for blocked stock into a category group, you'll need to go to customizing setting: Advanced Planning and Optimizer -> Supply Chain Planning -> Supply Network Planning (SNP) -> Basic Settings -> Maintain Category Groups. Here you can define your own category group, or use an existed category group and include category CI and CJ into it.

In SNP planning book, the initial stock on hand is calcuated by macro function INITIAL_STOCK(), and the result is diplayed in the initial bucket of stock on hand key figure.This macro function will read the setting in location master, and show the correct stock on hand in SNP planning book.

Best Regards,

Ada