cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASK: Need another condition in Free Goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert ,

I was confused with SAP free goods, in our company is currently require two distinct methods of free goods

currently free goods which has been running is only one, that is standard condition NA00

Is it possible if I created a condition similar to NA00 again (Copy from) ? let say NA01

So user can maintain free goods by condition NA00 or NA01

The original item category that assign with NA00 is ZBNS, so I created ZBN1 also for NA01

Free goods Pricing for NA00 is NA000, and I created new pricing NA0001 also for NA01

I am still confused on the process Activate Free Goods Determination, because it has not been found distinguishing between NA00 and NA01

And same problem also when creating Determine Item Category For Free Goods Item.

I really appreciate for your help and share

Thanks & regards,

Danang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Danangpn

Check this below link it would be helpful

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danangpn

I have a question What is ZBNS & ZBN1 it is free goods item category?NA00 is a free good std condition type you cannot assign the condition type in item category determination.

Std Item category determination for Free goods

Sales DocumentItem categoryUsageHigher level item categoryDefault item category

ORNORMFREETANTANN

--Check Access sequence what tables you have assigned.

--Check maintain condition type which access sequence have you assigned for NA00 & NA01

NA00 is NA000, and I created new pricing NA0001

You have maintained 2 pricing procedures for free goods.check what condition type have assigned in both the procedure

--you can differentiate the free goods with key combination in VBN1

--enter the condition type NA00 or NA01 & select the key combination & maintain the record.

--Activate Free goods Determination

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep ,

Thanks for your response ,

ZBNS and ZBN1 is Item category for free goods, ZBNS is original one , and ZBN1 is just copied from ZBNS .

This is because I want to make two conditions for Free Goods, NA00 (std) and NA01 (new).

I want user can maintain on one of these conditions (NA00 or NA01)

If the user maintain at NA00, then when SO made, Free Goods item will appear with the item category ZBNS , and

If the user maintain at NA01, then Free Goods item will appear with the item category ZBN1 in SO.

Is it possible to do that ?

Thanks & regards,

Danang

-

Hi Danangpn

I have a question What is ZBNS & ZBN1 it is free goods item category?NA00 is a free good std condition type you cannot assign the condition type in item category determination.

Std Item category determination for Free goods

Sales DocumentItem categoryUsageHigher level item categoryDefault item category

ORNORMFREETANTANN

--Check Access sequence what tables you have assigned.

--Check maintain condition type which access sequence have you assigned for NA00 & NA01

NA00 is NA000, and I created new pricing NA0001

You have maintained 2 pricing procedures for free goods.check what condition type have assigned in both the procedure

--you can differentiate the free goods with key combination in VBN1

--enter the condition type NA00 or NA01 & select the key combination & maintain the record.

--Activate Free goods Determination

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danangpn,

As per my knowledge.If you are using same Order document assign the item category determination for Free Goods as

Sales DocumentItem categoryUsageHigher level item categoryDefault item category+Manual Item Category

ORNORMFREETANZBN1+ZBNS

--You add field Name PSTYV (Sales document item category) in Field catalog in condition technique Free Goods

--Create condition table with key combination for Customer/material/Item category

--Create access sequence & assign the table for access sequence

--Assign the condition types to Access sequence

--Assign condition type to pricing procedure

--Maintain Condition Record in VBN1 for NA00 & NA01with key combination Customer/material/Item category

--Raise sales order here you need to select the item category manually when you have entered ZBN1 it picks the value NA01 & ZBNS it picks from NA00

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,,, thanks so much for help and clues ... let me try first ... and will be back with the result

Thanks and regards,

Danang

-

Hi Danangpn,

As per my knowledge.If you are using same Order document assign the item category determination for Free Goods as

Sales DocumentItem categoryUsageHigher level item categoryDefault item category+Manual Item Category

ORNORMFREETANZBN1+ZBNS

--You add field Name PSTYV (Sales document item category) in Field catalog in condition technique Free Goods

--Create condition table with key combination for Customer/material/Item category

--Create access sequence & assign the table for access sequence

--Assign the condition types to Access sequence

--Assign condition type to pricing procedure

--Maintain Condition Record in VBN1 for NA00 & NA01with key combination Customer/material/Item category

--Raise sales order here you need to select the item category manually when you have entered ZBN1 it picks the value NA01 & ZBNS it picks from NA00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep ,

I already try to make some customizing as your suggestion as follows :

• PSTYV field already add in Field catalog in condition technique Free Goods

• Create new condition table Customer/Material/Item Cat (table : 907)

• Modified NA00 AccSeq and add 907 in there

• Create ZNA0 AccSeq and assign 907 in there

• Assign Condition Type NA00 with NA00 AccSeq

• Assign Condition Type NA01 with ZNA0 AccSeq

• Assign Condition Type NA00 with Pric Procedure NA0001

• Assign Condition Type NA01 with Pric Procedure NA0002

• Already maintain Item catergory for free goods ( ORNORMFREETANZBNS+ZBN1 )

• Already Maintain Condition Record in VBN1 for condition type NA00 and NA01 (with key comb : Customer/Material/Item Cat)

And the current result is :

Trial 1 :

Create condition record for NA00 condition type with rule : when Customer AA buy material A for 2 CAR will be get free goods 1 CAR, minimum order is 2 CAR

When creating SO with customer AA and material A for 2 CAR, its nothing happened , usually Free Goods will appear automatically in the line below if we have already maintain free goods condition record, its seems free goods not work

Trial 2 :

Create condition record for NA01 condition type with rule : when Customer AA buy material A for 2 CAR will be get free goods 1 CAR, minimum order is 2 CAR

The same problem like in Trial 1 still appear ...

is there some setting passes ?

Thanks & regards,

Danang