cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Context Mapping NWDS 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I am trying to map the model node from context of the model to Interface Controller of the same dc. I am getting the following error and build fails.

ContextNode 'Context': Context node "XxCompInterface.Xx_Input is missing in the interface implementation Hint:You can copy the corresponding node from the interface definition

I am using NWDS 7.3 for the development.

Kindly help If I am missing something.

Regards

Sonal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonal,

You need to map the context of the model node to the component controller and then copy the context to interface controller. This will solve your problem.

This is because of the fact that component controller is a implementation of interface controller.

In effect if you need to expose anything like method, context or event to outside world, you just need to copy the definition in component controller to interface controller.

Regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mahesh for your helpful answer. It solved the issue

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sonal,

Open the diagram view or click on webdynpro componnent of your project. then drag and drop model node from model data to interface controller using the delta link.

You need to drag and drop model node required Request_* or *_Input to interface controller. it will automatically create the binding for the same.

Hope it will helps.

Best Regards

Arun Jaiswal