cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc packing in sap pi 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

i have check the check box with multiple idocs insinle message in sender idoc adpter which is running on java stack.

is idoc packing is supported in sap pi 7.3 in idoc_aae running on java stack.

if it is working on java stack please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MS,

In your case you might not done the settings for IDOC collection in ECC.

It is mandatory to check the "Collect IDOCS" radio button in out bound parameters of "Partner Profile" in WE 20 tcode in ECC.

And also you have to mention the "Packet Size (Number of IDOCS should club into one call)" for how many IDOCS need to be club into one RFC call. Then select the "Multiple IDOCS in single XI Message " option in PI Sender CC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can use the packaging feature on 7.3 as well.

Please check this blog. Some useful information on IDOC_AAE adapter.

Regards,

Manjusha

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the error that you're getting...You can use Idoc packaging in java idoc adapter(IDOC_AAE). If you check multiple idocs in single XI message (IDOC xml) checkbox in the Idoc sender communication channel, packaging will be activated.

Please refer this

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/index?rid=/library/uuid/4096a6b3-3dc3-2d10-bf87-f63d5340a916

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not getting any error.every idoc it is creating one file in receiver.already i have checked the box mutliple idoc to single message.

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you enabled the collect Idocs option in the outbound partner profile of sender backend system... For sender IDoc adapter to be able to process packages, it should receive (reach PI ) the IDocs at once...means collect option should be activated in the partner profile. Try with activating the collect idocs option.

Also check your message mapping in the test tab whether it is creating single target message for multiple idocs or not.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

actual problem when i am triggering the idoc from ERP,it is trigeering to the abap stack in sap pi.but i am using idoc_aae adapter at sender side,the message is flowing from sap ERP to file but the message is seen in sxmb_moni,but actually it is not seen in moni .

Please if any one have the idoc setting from sap erp to sap pi7.3. and iam using ICO configuration.

Please help me

Regards

reddy