cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing ATP Quantities from Order Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was wondering if I can generate a billing with the ATP quantities from the sales order without creating the delivery.

My problem is that my wholesales want to have a quote of the real stock or his order, so I was thinking to generate a pro forma invoice of the delivery quantities, but I dont´s want to generate the delivery.

It is possible? How can I customize it?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear friend,

please run t-code VTFA and maintain the copy control from your sales document type (order) to your billing type (invoice)

good luck!

P.S. run t-code VOV8 for your order type and make sure you did set up your Order-rel.bill.type in "Billing" section

and the Dlv-rel.billing type to be blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

I already did that and í´m still having the same quantities of items of the order in the billing, and just one of them it´s gonna be delivered cause the other one doesn´t have stock.

hope, can you help me.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the copy control (VTFA) for your item category goto 'Details' and look at "Billing quantity" field - try the 'D' or any you suggest would be correct

every time you change it (say, you try D, then B, ...) create new documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi feftee,

--Select your item category in VOV7 & Assign B for Billing Relevance field

--In VTFA & select your Billing & Order document in item select your item category & assign B in Billing qty & save

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, tha quantities appear in 0 .

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I made the changes and the quantities appears in 0 in the proforma invoice.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I made the changes and the quantities appears in 0 in the proforma invoice.

regards

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if I understood well your requirement, you want to create order-related billing, and the quantity in the billing document should be the quantity really available in stock.

This functionality does not exist in the standard.

There is not any availability check during billing creation.

The quantity in the billing document is simply taken from order or delivery depending on the quantity indicatro in transaction VTFA. Since there is not any delivery, if quantity indicator is B, then it will be zero; if indicator A then it will the the orde quantity.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales order is generally treated as an agreement between customer and vendor. I believe all the information that you will need to geenrate the quote should be available in the sales order including the Net price to be charged and confirmed quantity is also available in the sales order so I dont see the reason why we should not provide the output using Order confirmation, modified version...could be additional output or current order confirmation may contain the additional information required.

At the worst you should try to generate a Proforma Invoice for Order F5, please check the standard configuration for the copy control and other setting for creating a Proforma invoice from sales order.

Regards,

Naveen Aggarwal