cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing delta records in LO extractors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

last week we experienced (for second time) that we lost huge amount of delta records in LO delta queue. I have no clue how this could happen. Further analysis shows that we may loose some few documents (sales, delivery, invoice) from time to time. That means these documents are not passed to BW via LO delta queue at all.

Have anybody had similar experience? What are the paramteres, which influence statisticals (product master, customer master, ....)? Are the customizing settings for LO cockpit the same as for LIS?

Thanks

Aban

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Aban,

What was the issue and how did you resolve the Issue .. Please provide details .. We are facing the same issue .

Thanks In Advance

DD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deepanker,

we could not exactly identify the cause. But we realized that the incidents correlated to a crash in master data interface (own written interface to bring in material master from a non SAP system into SAP ECC). We assume that this crash led to inconsistency in material master for a while; during this time the delta queues were not updated due to missing master data.

Since we fixed this we never experienced such a crash again

I hope this helps

BR

Aban

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abolfazl,

Thanks for sharing the solution. please choose your own reply as correct answer. Woulkd be helpful to others.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe some of your earlier V3 jobs have not finished properly. That's why the data postings are not passed to RSA7. Please analyze this issue closely.

Instant Solution: You can bring all missed records by doing Repair Full to BW.

Regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suman,

this is exactly what I did: loading complete sales history (this consumed all my X-mas holidays And analysis of V3 jobs could not give me a hint; non of them were failed; everything seems ok. I think the issue is much deeper;

Thanks

Aban

KamalMehta
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

SM58 entries are getting deleted in source system .That can be the only reason of missing data if no issue w.r.t V3 jobs .

Please check SM58 entries and make sure nobody is deleting entries from there .

If entries are deleted from SM58 then you shall be missing records in BI because SM58 hold all the records physically .

Also kindly carried out a Delta Queue Diagnosis with the help of the report RSC1_DIAGNOSIS .Execute this report in SE38 with data source and destination BI system details .

From the report Output check the following :

1. ROOSPRMSC table details of data source like GETID and GOTID .

2. ARFCSSTATE Status .

3. TRFCQOUT status .

4. Inconsistencies in delta management tables

5. Error details if applicable .

The Delta Queue consists of 3 tables basically :

1. ARFCSDATA which has the data 2. ARFCSSTATE and TRFCQOUT which is to control the dataflow to BI systems .

Please check and update accordingly later .

Regards

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

I run this program; only for 2LIS_11_VAHDR I have got the message: "Error During Analysis"; all other extractors seems to be ok

Thanks

Aban

KamalMehta
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Not sure why you are not able to carry out the analysis using this report .

Have you checked the SM58 entries .

If SM58 entries are getting deleted then surely you are missing data in BI .

Regards

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

I also checked SM58; nothing there could be deleted; at the end we are missing records almost in all LO extractors (at least SD ones). Besides deletion in SM58 is impossible because for header delta (2LIS_11_VAHDR, 13_VDHDR and +"_VCHDR) we have not that many records and they fit in one single packages. So if entries in SM58 were delted, we would miss whole records. But we have received some (and unfortunately not all of them)

Thanks

Aban