cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII 12.2 workbench does not open, only ask to open/save workbench.jsp

0 Kudos

Hi Experts:

I found an answered question in the forum about my problem, but it didnt help me. It was posted 3 years ago. So SAP

So here I go

I was working fine with the mii 12.2.2 workbench using J2EE 7 and suddenly the workbench presented this problem

I received a system message about to open or save workbench.jsp,

I uninstall Java and install JDK 1.6.021 due other clients have this version without problems, so I compared with one of them browser settings and java settings. The same question persist. I unistalled 1.6.021 and installed the same as the server 1.5.0222.

We already installed the last patches from dec 15, 2011, and still not working.

I already clean the java console, and inside it I set the network to Direct Connection.

The MII server is

JDK: 1.5.0222 32bit

NW: 7.11 CE SP7

MII: 12.2.3.1

IE8

My client

JDK: 1.6.021 bit32

NW: 7.11 CE SP7

MII: 12.2.3.1

IE 9

Can you help me please. I need to continue work and go live next week.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RubCarre,

I have faced the same issue. This is what i have done.

Uninstall the existing java and restarting the machine.

Install the jdk-6u22-windows-i586 (1.6.0.220) .

Now MII workbench is loading without any issues.

Regards,

Manish Jain

0 Kudos

thank you Manish, I didnt test this, because versions over 6.0.21 is having problems with grids and other applets, this because Java include security functionality to the api that are not solved in MII 12.2

In the other hand, what I found is that my browser/java console security is not allowing to download java certificates, and thats the reason of the problem.

What I did is copy certificates from other nodes (pcs or laps) and then import them into my node, right now I dont have problems running workbench.

Thank you

Ruben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rub ,

Now I'm also encountering this problem in MII workbench and ME routing maintenace , I have tried several Jdk version including which Manish Jain mentioned 1.60_22 , it doesn't work .

Could you please share some your solution toward this problem ?

Many thanks

0 Kudos

Kevin:

What I see, this problem is not about java version. Apparently is a problem with your browser security setting. When you open your workbench a workbench.jsp is download, but a certifate file should be downloaded into the java consoles.

If you go to other PC, lap, server and you can opened there. Make a copy of the certificate. Get this copy to the pc with the problem and import certifate. Then you can open the workbench without problems.

Go to panel control

Search by Java

Right Click to java and open console

Go to Security Tab

Click on certifates.

you can make export and import of certificates on there.

I hope this works for you.

Regards

Ruben Carreñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where is this certificate on my computer?  How can I obtain it?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for answer.

I used 3 different kind of JVM 5.022, 6.021 and J2EE 7. The workbench was working fine until last week,

I dont receive any error message, only that I have to save/open workbench.jsp, I tried to save or open or even cancel and workbench did not open.

I clean Java Console, I remove applets, I delete files from IE 9, I run the ccleaner, uninstall google bar, compare my java and ie explorer configurations with other clients that is working. I set network connection in java as Use browser configuration and Direct connection, nothing works.

I read even these threads and follow the directions in there

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1130852

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=756892

The problem here is that I will go live on Jan 16th, and the only way I can develop is on site connectig to server via remote.

I dont know what to do.

Thank you

Ruben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rub,

What´s message error?

Have you tried clear cache of the java in control panel?

Danilo Santos