cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new client under Product System

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an ERP 6.0 EHP4 Sandbox system. I have it registered under Landscape Components as a Product System. I generated RFC between Solution Manager and ERP using "Generate RFC Dest. with Assistant" and everything works fine.

Now that i have loaded Best Practices in the ERP system and i have created a new Client 111. I want to add the new client under the already existing Product System.

At the moment i have 000, 001, 066 and 100 (Custom)

I want to add 111 (Best Practice Client) to the list of clients and Generate the RFC destination between the Solution Manager and the EPR.

Should i do the same steps i did before? (Edit Menu -> RFC Destinations -> Generate RFC Dest. with Assistant) or is there an alternate way to just add the new client into the list.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>

> Should i do the same steps i did before? (Edit Menu -> RFC Destinations -> Generate RFC Dest. with Assistant) or is there an alternate way to just add the new client into the list.

>

>

> Thanks.

You should follow these steps only to create RFC's for new client.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does that mean doing so will automatically include the new client into the list and will generate the required RFC's?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Performed "Read System Data Remote" activity to include the newly created client.

Answers (0)