cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM PO- BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI - Code not effective when the SRM PO is created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using SRM 5.0 Classic and Extended classic scenario and the SRM local PO(Extended classic scenario) is created for special cateogries only. The SRM Local PO is created automatically after the SC is completely approved.

The SC(one line item) with these special cateogies(chosen from catalogs) do and can have the currency different from the Org stucture currency and hence based on user selection the currency on the Item level(Currency selected in catalog) can be different from the Item Overview total.

Now we need to have the SC item level currency at the SRM PO header level which is created from this SC automatically. The code has been written in the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI implementation of method BBP_PO_CHANGE

With the code implementation, the currency is PO currency is not changed to SC item level currency when the PO is initially created from the SC automatically. However if the same SRM PO is changed and ordered again, the currency gets changed to the SC item level currency in the SRM PO, i.e. executes the BADI code as desired.

Can anybody guide how can the currency be changed when the PO is first created automatically from the SC ?

Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Khaja.

Edited by: Moulail Shaik on Dec 28, 2011 3:59 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i thought doc_change would have worked... but anyways, did you try doc_save badi?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i thought doc_change would have worked... but anyways, did you try doc_save badi?

Hi Soumyaprakash,

Thanks for the reply.

In the doc_save BADI there are no export parameters which can be modified.

Neverthless, please suggest if there is an way to change/influence the PO data using the doc_save badi in your view ?

Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Khaja.

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change badi will not work during creation.

Can you pl try BBP_ITEMS_COMPLETE_BADI ?

Best regards,

Ramki