Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

FCH8 - Reversal of Cancelled Check Payment

Hi Friends,

I need your help

Manually issued check no is 1034 (due to urgency manually issued - out of SAP)

SAP Check no is 1035

1034 check has beeen voided in SAP

1. User has issued the check manually due to some urgency.

2. Later He has processed the Payment through F-58 manually

3. He realized that the check number he has issued is different than the one geneated from SAP

4. He has cancelled that check and payment document through FCH8

Now what should we do in order to get the 1034 check no to that Vendor.

How to reverse the FCH8 tranaction in order to re-assign the check no 1034 for payment doc through FCHT.

I am very thankful to your urgent help


Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question