Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Professional Certification

santosh_arya2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Non-Certified SAP MM Consultant. I have total 2.5 years of SAP exp including support-two implementation.I have total exp of 6.7 years. Am I eligible for SAP Professional Certification? Is it necessary to obtain SAP Associate Certification before appearing for SAP Professional Certification? where can i pursue in India? Please advise me.

Regards,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not mandatory to have associate certification, but it is highly recommended.

First, try on Associate Exam, then once you have relevant experience, go for professional certification.

Contact your Local SAP Education Team.

santosh_arya2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi,

I have 2.5 years of SAP exp. Is this not sufficient to appear SAP Professional Certification exam? Can i appear directly to exam or do i need to attend any training classes prior to exam?

Regards,

Santosh

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, in India you have different set of rules. It is not the question of 2.5 years experience. Professional examination, not only just touch the basic fundamentals in the syllabus, they will test your broad spectrum of knowledge covering various business scenarios. In my opinion, 2.5 years experience is less to attempt the professional certification. I am not trying to discourage you, but this is my opinion. Once you pass associate examination, you will get lot of confidence, you can get relevant experience and exposure to pass the professional examination.

You must contact local SAP Education Team in India. They will guide you regarding, relevant experience.

santosh_arya2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks you so much Ravi:)

Here in India Certification cost an arm and a leg so i dont want to spend on Associate level. Instead i will wait & gain some more exposure in SAP Implementation/Support & directly appear for SAP Professional Certification. wts cost of this course in your country?

Regards,

Santosh

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you go for the training, it would be enormous amount. Unless, a company is sponsored, it would be difficult for an individual.

Every course will have it own fee.

However, the following are the details of certification exam fee.

http://www.sap.com/uk/services/education/certification/exam-schedule/index.epx