cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in document releasing for credit note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to raise a credit note for a sales return order. after saving the document when i go to change mode and try to release the document for accounting,

The system gives an error message as the document is being processed. Due to this activity other entry are also getting held up.I am unable to post next invoice also.

Pls help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sometimes it happens.

System being overload/slow or still processing the doc in background.

To avoid this either:

- wait (5 mins) for while and proceed further

- in first attempt in opening the billing doc, open the doc in VF03 instead of directly going to VF02 for change.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I am using VF02 to release the document. when i go to vf02 it is giving this error message.

waiting may not be a solution.. This problem looks like with updation of tables.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please check VBUK, TABLES

in this is u can so the status of all detaials like va01-vl01n-gr-vf01

please check

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

this is earror comes in release document

so plese chek u vf02 , for billing document their is any pending process and the check ur document flow,

when u release the document it is for save but not complete so u can check account determination ,

revenue account determination is complete r not , so go to vf02 clik on environment tab , and select account determination analysis, and select revenue account, plese check ur account determination,

so u can check in tables also , vbrk, vbrp , tables for status ,

it is help full