cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Definition Dates Change Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PS Gurus,

Please let me know if there is any way to find out the Project Definition/WBSE change dates log in any report.

I could not find in CN60 and CJCD.

Also tried to find the same in CDHDR/CDPOS but could not find the change log for dates.

Thanks

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sometime it may possible for some field SAP does not have given change Log. Still needs to re-look in details and find if it is there or not. For status its you can get change log in different table like JCDS. And for other field normally change log get saved into CDHDR and CDPOS table as you mentioned correctly.

If it is not there for your required field then it will be worth checking requrement and its necessity then if required check with ABAPer. whether it will be possible for him/her to get and save in some Z table or update standrad tabel with some Change Object Number. May be possible as we did in one of our Z development. ou may need to create Change Object and then change key number. Something like that ...I dont remember exactlly the naming convention/field names.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, The change Document is ticked in configuration, but Project Start/End date change log is not reflecting anywhere..

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Call SE11 and look at PROJ table definution, start/end date are associated to data element PS_PLFAZ and PS_PLSEZ, double-click on those and you will notice that the "change document" box is not checked, so those fields are not recorded even if change document box is checked in OPSA . If you want to log their changes, you have to change their characteritics (sscr key required).

Regards,

Raymond

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

Also, have you checked if the PD Status (BS02) / WBS Status profile (OK02) is restricting the "Create change documents" trx?. Cuz the help note is clearly stating:

The system only creates change documents when the business transaction "Create change documents" is allowed in status management and the work breakdown structure has already been released.

Please check and reply back.

Edited by: sdn sap on Jan 30, 2012 1:37 PM

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just forgot that too, check via BS23 (correct via BS22) for operation AEBL "Create change document" and status of your projects/wbs (I got same problem sometime ago with status PREL "Partially released" which was not allowing the recording of change documents)

Regards,

Raymond

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

Raymond,

I just checked BS23 trx. I don't see AEBL or anything related to "Change Document" being listed. I see NOCH - Changes forbidden, DOCC - Document created transactions. Please advise.

-thanks

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- First call BS33, operation AEBL, Click on where-used icon to get a list of statuses that allow of forbid the operation

- Then call BS22 and add/remove operation AEBL on required statuses

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you activate "Change Documents" in the project profile? CN60 will display data only if the change documents is activated.