cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custumising the production transport..

0 Kudos

hello exports,

i am working on sap nwdi netweaver 7.0 oracle 10g database

our project is now in support phase. we are facing a very big issue in the support activity.

the issue is our client is giving aproval to only some of the activities to b deployed on the production server and the problem is as we get an .SCA file in quality phase of transport via track we are not able to deploy that .SCA file on the production server as it will deploy evrythg in it which we dont want as we dnt have aproval for alll the activities in it

i am not able to understand how shuold i send only the required activities to the production server without lossing my other SCA files.

kindly advice earliest possible issue is on very high priority

Thanx and regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear Customer,

Kindly note that under the decribed scenario you will have to recreate the SCAs with the approved/tested SDAs and then only can move and deploy the new SCA on your production system.

However, their is a workaround to deploy the approved/tested SDAs on to the PRD system instead of deploying the complete SCA. But this is not recommended because then you will have to decide about the SDA dependencies and their order of deployment. Whereas when deploying a complete SCA its taken care by the system itself.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try posting it in Forum: SAP NetWeaver Development Infrastructure (NWDI, formerly known as JDI)

Thanks

Sri M

0 Kudos

hello

thank you very much for the reply i have posted the issue on the link that was provided