Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking Transfer Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have two requests

1) I create a outbound delivery and the create picking transfer order for the delivery, if there are 100 line items in the outbound delivery, then accordingly system creates transfer order with 100 lines item, but the client wants an option to choose only, say 30 line items and create transfer order for the remaining 70 line items later. Basically he wants to create transfer order for selected line items, how can we do it ,, is there a transaction which does this or is this some configuration.

2) During creation of picking transfer order can we have a screen where user can see all line items and its bin number in a screen

Please help,

Regards,

Samuel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

I think the best option is to use VL06o, in picking tab. You can create a transfer order for selected line itesm from the delivery.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have tried using VL06O in picking button, but in that transaction even if i choose only one line item and click on create TO, the transaction creates TO for all the line items.

Need help.

Regards,

Samuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samuel

Standard SAP functionality issues Transfer Order for all Delivery line items. There are two possible options to work around this:

1) Generate Delivery for only the desired line items from corresponding order to be delivered. In this way only Delivery & subsequent Transfer Order gets created for those items you wish to deliver.

2) Delete the Delivery line items from the delivery document that are not to be delivered / no Transfer Order desired. Only the remaining line items on the Delivery will get a Transfer Order. The deleted line items will then be available for next Delivery document create process.

Regards,

km