cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF05n Error..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i am facing the problem in the whie exicuting the VF05n T CODE,i am not able to getting all documents in thw specific time period , if i am takeing the any specific date like 21.11.2011to 31.12.2011, i am not able to getting the all documents display

so please kindly help on this ,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramamurthy,

If you want to see all Billing documents please select both the checkbox for Open Billing Document and Billing Documents in FI. Give input of the From and To date and enter.

I think this will resolve your issue. If it is still not happening please revert.

Regards Deb

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In VF05n Please maintain the following data and then execute

Maintain the Billing Document Date feild

In Selection Criteria Check the boxes Open Billing Documents and Billing Documents in FI.

If the data is for only one sales organization then give the sales organization also.But if the data is in multiple sales organizations then dont maintain the sales orgn data in the sales orgn tab

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramamurthy,

--Enter the Billing Type & enter the correct billing document dates which billing has generated between these period.

--Check mark the open billing documents & execute

--If billing has passed to FI then check mark it.

--Want to see all billing documents for particular sales organization enter sales org & don't enter the document dates.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try by selection criteria Open billing documents , Billing documents in FI and also try by giving the billing type.

Ram