cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC BRM TCodes of Role cannot be updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am facing problem in creating role from BRM, while trying to Genearte the role from Generate Stage of Role Methodology. I am getting the error when I click on Generate button under Generate Roles tab.

When I click on Generate button it opens a new screen with stages, 1 Select system and roles 2 Schedule 3 Analysze Risk 4 Confirmation.

In the Analyze Risk stage when I click on Submit button post risk analysis, i get the error "TCodes of Role Z:ECC_Test cannot be updated (System).

Please let me know if anybody is facing issue and have reached to some solution.

Thanking you in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Jatin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Jatin.

I am in SP6 and facing the same issue. SAP tell you something?

In my case the transactions added in pfcg are maintained in SU24.

Also, I am facing an issue when copy authorization from a function in RAR: "Authorization data cannot be updated".

Please, tell me if you have news.

Regads,

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ekel,

have you done sync with PFCG in GRC BRM screen,

if possible provide steps then we can analyse the issue

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I was able to resolved the issue. The problem was resolved executing the steps 2.A to 2.D in SU25 (backend). This solved another issue in the define step, when I want to copy tha authorization values from a RAR function (It´s give me error).

Kind regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe this note is helpful:

1637530 - Error message "TCode of role ..... cannot be updated" during role generation

Cheers,

Diego.

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jatin,

Is the same role Z:ECC_Test existed in backend ECC system,if not create the same role and then try use sync with PFCG in NWBC

I hope this workout.