cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mass change for inspection plan char.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

can i add a characteristic in some plans by mass change(it is calculated char has no limits or sample proc)

can i use CWBQM in that

Mayada

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, when i tried to put operation ID, it asked me also to put group and counter and sequence. hence, it will be not mass change if it is for a specific group

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

its a very common thing that if u have different grp and grp counter than hoe system will rcognize that in which task list u want to update the MIC or insert the MIC.

if u were defined LSMW than also u need to keep the details in excel.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes this is the requirement if u want to add MIC then u have to mention Task list group, group counter, operation number for each.you can replace a characteristics in the inspection plan but cannot add in mass maintenance.

better to create excell file for this information and use LSMW

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you all for reply

but i really tried to use CWBQM, i have choosen "inspection char." tab page selection, and put an char. which is included in plans i want, and put plant in selection also (also tried another slection: the enter groups no.), then press CtrlF7, and select the insp. char. line which i want to insert a new ins char, when i press CtrlF4 (insert row), it gives me a message: Enter operation ID

Message no. CPWB060

what can i do

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Definitely system ask u the operation ID,

MIC are the part of some Operation naa, so provide that against which operation u want to insert that selected MIC.0010, 0020.....so on

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

that is possible if you create the LSMW program for the change inspection plan(QP02)

- krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

use CWBQM for Mass updates.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can use CWBQM but there u have to add characteristics in inspection plans one by one.

i thin better to use CWBQM in combination with LSMW.

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you can use CWBQM for mass additon of MIC in inspection plan.

Please refer following thread, for steps.

[]

[]