cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No adapters in Adapter Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a problem in our XI server related to the adapter framework after a client copy.

None of the Adapters are visible in the Adapter Montioring except the JPR adapter and

in the Communication Channel monitoring under Adapter Type none of the Adapters are visible.

I have already tried the CPACache refresh from SXI_CACHE and through the Cache Monitoring,

and getting the following error.

com.sap.aii.ib.server.abapcache.CacheRefreshException: Unable to find an associated SLD element (source element: SAP_XIIntegrationServer, [CreationClassName, SAP_XIIntegrationServer, string, Name, is.00.su1032cli, string], target element type: SAP_BusinessSystem)

Please suggest how to resolve the issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey all,

Thanks a lot .... The issue has been resolved .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think there might be inconsisitences in ur SLD.

Follow following SAP Note to resolve ur problem ...

These are Documents Used for doing Changes in SLD When found Error on RWB.

764176 - Error in XI due to inconsistent SLD contents.

1031321 - Self-Registration of Adapter Engine and RWB fails.

This mainly happen in case of new installation.

2. If it is new Installation , I would suggest you to go with PI readiness Check also.

3. You must import PI content; this step isn't covered by the configuration wizard also and i think it is quite useful to know.

You need of course an SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR or SAP_XI_CONTENT_ORGANIZER role to import / export content for PI.

Regards

PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try refreshing XPI service AF Core and XPI service AF CPA Cache from NWA.

If the issue still persist, refer to SAP note 764176; it should solve your problem.

-Supriya.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>Unable to find an associated SLD element (source element: SAP_XIIntegrationServer, http://CreationClassName, SAP_XIIntegrationServer, string, Name, is.00.su1032cli, string, target element type: SAP_BusinessSystem)

probably there's something wrong with your BS for PI (check it in SLD)

there are also OSS notes which describe how you can deal with SLD insonsistencies like this

(removing some CIMs from SLD and bringing them back) - I've done that multiple times

and always the issue was solved - so you can try them

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kalyan,

Check t-code SLDAPICUST, and see if proper SLD is given.

Check sxmb_Adm-->integration engine configuration and see if proper destination is given.

Regards,

Amit Barnawal