cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updating over tolerance limit in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created 5 sales order with 100 line items in each but initially my customer master record did not have over tolerance limit set in customer master record.

Is there any way I can update over tolerance limit now in sales after they have been already created and saved.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Once you updated over delivery tolerance limit that will effect in deliveries,no need to update existing sale order,when the sale order comes to delivery then the tolerance limit will come in to the picture and stop's the delivery.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishnan,

I checked what you suggested but unfortunately it doesnt work that way. you need to assign tolerance levels in sales order for it to work.

i am still struggling to find a way out so that i can change sales order tolerance levels without actually going inside all the 500 line items and changing it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankit,

I think this can be done through T.code: MASS, select object type BUS2032, sale order item data.Then select the sale document

once you enter select the field catalog from that select over delivery tolerance field there you can maintain the tolerance limit.

Check and revert

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Using Tcode MASS will suffice the need. But I had also figured out an alternative way.

I updated the tolerance field in customer master record. and then I changed the sold to party and ship to party in sales order, certain fields get redetermined like payment terms, shipping conditions, taxes, freight and prices. So I choose a customer belonging to the same group as original customer.

when we change the sold to party and ship to party to the original customer and save. It automatically fetches the tolerance levels from customer master record and hence resolves our query.

This will take little more time but I prefer this over making changes in table directly.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

You can use transaction SHDB.

By using SHDB, you can record the changes which you want to do for one sales order & then you can pass on the value at item level via XL sheet.This way, you wont be accessing each sales order individually & your purpose will also be solved.

Regards,

Nishikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well its a good alternative will be used for future reference. Thanks.

But in my scenario, if i am thinking of doing recording with one of the sales order, I will have to do it for 100 line items.. so very much time consuming.