cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI -R/3 connectivity problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing a problem with XI R/3 connectivity. The proxies(both inbound and outbound) is not working. When I call a outbound proxy it is catching the cx_ai_system_fault exception.

I know this is a BASIS issue, but I want to know where exactly to look into to solve this problem? What has caused the problem?

P.S The proxies were working correctly till last week. Now some thing has messed up.

Early responses are highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Here is one solution from forum which was helpful for me when i was facing the same problem... See if it helps you...

Check the Queue, by double clicking the Queue id in the SXMB_MONI/SMQ2. Then try to execute the LUW of that. Probably, you can see this error in the Queue Monitor itself "JCO Failure.."..

If so go to SM59->

- Go to TCP/IP Connections-> AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER->double click

- Test the RFC destination. If connection is failure then it should be fixed. You may need to delete the entry and recreate the same . Still error may be required to restart the server.

If so, it may be because of Java Virtual Memory problem, no of parallel processes assigned in the Visual Admin..

Also have a look at these threads...

Regards,

Abhy

Message was edited by: Abhy Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Abhy,

Thanks. In my case, nothing is available in queue, every thing seems to be ok from XI point. But there are no msg in SXMB_MONI of receiver R/3.

If I call an outbound proxy, the exception is getting raised.

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Shankar.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jai ,

Me again

I just did a forum search using <u>cx_ai_system_fault exception</u> abd found multiple threads discusiing this issue.

Just do a search and see if you find a thread that solves your problem.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

Thanks again. I l try the same. For inbound proxies, file-proxy, In SXMB_MONI of XI, I cant find any errors, but there is no msg in R/3 SXMB_MONI. Also no error in Msg monitoring.

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Shankar.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jai,

This blog by stefan is bery useful in debugging proxies,

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/07/28/xi-debug-your-inbound-abap-proxy-implementation

Maybe this will help.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you provide some more info on this plz....

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Shankar.