cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check needed at Ship-to-party

Former Member
0 Kudos

There's an existing USEREXIT which checks the additional field of a SP(sold-to-party) for a drug license validity date, if the expiry date is more than order creation date the order can't be created.

Now the user wants to extend this functionality to SH(ship-to-party) also. SH is taken as suggested default or if more than 1 SH is there it's chosen among them. Now our issue is to, how to point the program to SH while creation of order as KNVV of SP will only be available after saving the order.

While creating a sales order how do we identify the SH in the order?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done with technical help

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. The check needs to be done on both the SP and SH, that's the client's requirement

2. I would need a more technical reply, such that I can guide my ABAP r on where to look for SH while order creation, so that he can put the restriction on that field

Thanks for the replies

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mausam,

1. The check needs to be done on both the SP and SH, that's the client's requirement
2. I would need a more technical reply, such that I can guide my ABAP r on where to 
look for SH while order creation, so that he can put the restriction on that field

As you have highlighted that you are able to check the additional field of the Sold-To-Party for drug license date, you can always extend the same level of check to Ship-To-Party as well since at the User exit level you will have entries for all active partner fucntions covering SP,SH,BP,PY for the Customer Number.

You can reach out to Technical consultant and ask to frame the code in following way and since i don't have access to SAP system now, so i am not able to provide technical field name:

1:- Pass Customer Number to the Internal table which stores all the partner functions.

2:- Pick up Ship-To-Party Number based on Customer ID

3:- Perform the same level of check i.e. check on additional field of the Ship-To-Party for drug license date.

Regards,

Sarthak

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

During creation of order you can get the ship to customer from the internal table XVBPA (I guess, I am correct). You can ask your abaper to check for the correct internal table.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

as you said , the user exit already there to check the expiry date of the durgs with sold to party.

once it is successfully checked, the goods will be delivered to ship to party.

in the first step with the help of user exit, you are making sure that the goods does nt fall under expired category.

so I didnt understand why we need to check with ship to party? ( while creating order ,it been checked with sold to party, right ??)

please revert back .

thanks,

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Your question is" While creating a sales order how do we identify the SH in the order?"

To Check Ship-to party(SH) in Order,

Please follow below path

Go to Tcode VA03(Display order) ,In Overview srceen ,you have two options

One SH you can check at header level

and other way is at item level

1] Header level

Click on GoTo(Top of page) --> Header --> Partners

2] Item level

Click on Goto --. Item -

> Partners

Note : If you have to see SH at document level go for header level or else for every item you can see SH at item level.

Hope it will guide you to solve your problem,If you need mroe help ,please let me now

Please read the forums rules regarding requesting points - see [rules of engagement|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/RulesofEngagement]

Thanks & Regards

Abhi

Edited by: Ian Kehoe on Jan 4, 2012 9:39 PM