cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No change in Travel in PR05 once FI posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Currently user is able to change the trip data even after the FI has been posted. Could you please guide how should I restrict it ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I followed Shanumonu link and able to solve the issue for the time being.Thanks everyone for their support.

shanid_mp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem is with authorisation. Please refer below link and discuss with BASIS team.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/b6/cda0db49e911d189060000e8322f96/content.htm

Regards

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply. Could you please guide what should I do in my case .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

This is purely a workflow related issue. The workflow is having a loop where after posting to FI it again gives option of someone to change the trip. Get the help of a workflow consultant and close this loop.

Regards,

LNB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This has to be corrected in the workflow.

Plz check it out.

Regards,

LNB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply. Could you please guide how should I check this in workflow ? please guide.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply . I checked the workflow. But still unable to fulfill my requirement. My requirement is once entry is approved in PR05 and transferred to FI (as shown in PR05) then user should not be able to edit travel expense data of trip. Currently user is able to do this.Please guide step by step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its authorization related and can be achieved by it