Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail from Quality Notification task

former_member512784
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody help me in activating workflow for notification, Don't know whether it can be done through workflow or some other thing. My requirement is when the required task and user responsibility are entered in task tab, mail should reach them automatically with details.

Thanks&

Regards

Janardhanan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer a good thread

This will help you to solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Yes you can do this via SPRO, u can activate the Task and assign the user id's. whenever ur task assigns in notification than system automatically send the mail to the concern users which u will assign there in Workflow task.

But this is STD., this will not help you to select the user dynamically, once u assigned the list than whenever task task assigned in notification than mail move to all listed persons.

if u need dynamic than ma suggesstion is to mainatain z-table and maintian the hierarchy level in combination with plant and user id's, so whenever task assigned to notification than system check the user responsible in Z-table and than only mail trigger to that responsible not to all.

Use BUS2078 in BOR and select the workflow task which u want to activate against your Notification.

Regards

former_member512784
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru

As you said, mail triggering to users, whose ID are assigned in agent assignment.

Than what is the use of assigning user responsible in task in notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

that why i suggest u maintain Z-Table and BUS2078 and take help of an ABAPR for task defined User responsible Mail Trigerring.

Regards

former_member512784
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks