cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in sending FAX to SOST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have developed one custom Adobe form for 'Delivery note' and configured in NACE with custom output type and using print program RVADDN01. I am using ENTRY_PDF subroutine in NACE.

Getting correct print preview.

But the issue is..I am not able to send FAX to SOST. NACE configuration is correct, SCOT settings are correct.

All routines are giving return code as 0 and sy-subrc as 0 in print program but the entry is coming to SOST.

Please let me know whether this print program is suitable for handling FAX or not. suggest me if you have any idea on this issue.

Regards,

Dileep.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

Please check these settings once again in your smart forms,

1. check the settings in the of fax in scot transaction.

2. check the whether any virus scan profile is active, if it is active, check whether any default profile is maintained or not.

3. Use the smartform diver program RLE_DELNOTE and form LE_SHP_DELNOTE in ENTRY form routine for the same output type.

Then the fax will be going to SOST.

Check these things. It will solve your issue if the problem still exists please revert back to me i will help you.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am going to close this thread. my findings are....

1. The routine ENTRY_PDF in RVADDN01 is not supporting FAX. It is supporting only printout.

2. There are two OSS notes available to overcome this issue.

3. SCOT configuration is not required to send the FAX to SOST. When we send the fax to external systems then SCOT settings required.

My basis team implementedOSS notes and resolved this issue.

Regards,

Dileep.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Dileep,

That id good.Can you mention note no.

Regards,

Madhu.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Please check SOST configuration settings completely.

2. Use  the smartform diver program RLE_DELNOTE and form LE_SHP_DELNOTE in ENTRY form routine for the same output type.  Then the fax will be going to SOST.

3. The parameters MAXLEN_BODYPART_SMTP, MAXLEN_BODYPART_ALI_SMTP and MAXLEN_BODYPART_OTF_SMTP are maintained in the database table SXPARAMS. You maintain them in the database table SXPARAMS using the Tx SM30. You don't need to restart the SAP system for that.

Examine these factors. It will fix your issue if the issue still prevails please return back again to me I will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was very helpuful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check these notes..

Note 1506228 - Prerequisite note for implimenting note 1503297

Note 1503297 - Output medium other than print is not supported

Regards,

Dileep.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep,

Yes it will support to send fax.You please try with the standard form and send.

Regards,

Madhu.