cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material shows status AVLB even after goods issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After creating shipment VT01N , I am able to create the material document for the same but even after goods issue ,

when I check the material and serial number in IQ08 , the status of material appears as AVLB which should not happen as

Goods issue is done and material of this serial number is out of the Plant.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the status in the serial number in IQ03, is it still showing as ALVB? Did you do the post goods issue? then it should be EDEL. Normally the system should update the status automatically. Check the serial number history in IQ03, it will show all the material documents related to this serial number. Track down all the movements and make sure this particular serial number has been issued.

Otherwise you may need to change the serialnumber status manually. If it is a problem only with this serial number, then you can try changing the status manually. but if it is a recurring issue for all the serial numbers, then we need to do more investigation.

Regards,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply..Now these Serial no status is ESTO even after PGI is done.

Could you please help me that whether this behaviour is fine for a serial no.

If it is not so then what should be the expected status and how to make that process automatic.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

A shipment is getting created and saved for the delivery and as per our configuration PGI is done as soon as shipment is done and shipment status sets as END.

Once this process is over status for the serial number should not remain ESTO but it is showing as ESTO and it is available .

Can you please help me to sort out this Issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As it shows as ESTO, I believe it is reverved in stock . Did you do the billing? the it should change to ECUS.

Please do a round of testing in yout test system.

Regards,

SAM

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you have created Shipment Cost Document (TCODE Vi01) and settled the cost.

Regards

JP