cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project manager assigned validation required

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

We are working on PPM 5.0 and have a requirement to check the project manager assigned if the item status changes to 'Project manager assigned' So If there is no person assigned as project manager then an error message has to b thrown and user should not be able to save the data.I need to get runtime values from Authorization table and runtime value of status .

is there any BAdi where i can provide this validation(i checked for /rpm/Authorization but it does not have item status) or whether a webdynpro enhancement is required to achieve this('Item staus belong to WD '/RPM/ITEM_DETAILS' and authorization table is in wD( /RPM/AUTHORIZATION).

plesae suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonika,

You can achieve this by implementing BaDI RPM_PROJ_CUST_FIELDS. You can make use of the method ATTRIBUTE_MODIFY.

OR you can use impllicit enhancement for webdynpro component /RPM/ITEM_DETAILS - method WDDOAFTERACTION of VI_GEN_INFO.

I assume you mean Project Mager assigned as Person responsible checked for a user for particular item. You can check if the relevant entry is aviablae in table ACO_USER for that particular item for the Owner activity.

Please take help of technical consultant from your team to implement the solution.

Cheers

Amit