cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Good calculation Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Kindly provide me for the below client requirment.....

Client want to give Free Goods to its customers and they want to activate both Type 1 prorata and Type 2 unit wise calculation procedures to the same customers.

Please suggest me how can I config this...

Regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh DY,

This is not possible in Std process.you cannot assign two calculation types (prorate and unit wise) for same customer with same material.This can be done through enhancement based on your client requirement.Take help from Abaper.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all .

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Thanks all

This is not going to help anybody; instead had you updated as to how the issue was resolved, it would be helpful to all. Please develop the habit of updating the forum properly whenever you close your thread.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can have two different free goods calculation types for the same customer and same material in the same sales order...BUT NOT for the same line item.

Since this calculation type is based on the free goods condition records...as per the business requirement, create a condtion table that has a field which can result in determining the condition record with required calculation type and maintain conditiion records with different calculation types.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

explore your requirment for better suggestions, because you can't maintain these two calculation rule for the one material with same customer.

If your requirment can be fullfill by creating new access sequence, say : on the basis of sales document type or some another key figure than create a new table for the same and assign that in your access sequenc of free good.

thanks,

Sandeep Singh Chauhan