cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new function of ROS in SRM 701

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts :

I want to check the new function about ROS in SRM 701 .

I know the webdynpro will be used in ROS .So I want to know the difference between webdynpro and BSP .

Is it easy to do enhancement ? Is OPI still used in this scenario ?

Or any link about this ,welcome .

BR!

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

Kindly refer to the below thread.

Also We use both Web DynPro and BSP for designing User Interfaces. The difference between BSP and Web DynPro are:

i. In Web DynPro there is lesser coding when compared with BSP. i.e Web Dynrpo are more dependent on Designing rather than coding whereas, BSP's are done by coding.

ii. There is low possibilty of customization in web dynrpo, i.e We need to use only the available color or style themes available..It is not easy to have user defined color themes but in BSP we can have our own color themes at ease...

These two are the basis difference between WebDynPro and BSP.

Best Regards,

Rahul

Edited by: Rahul Rastogi on Dec 26, 2011 8:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Rahul:

thanks for your quick reply . But I want to know the webdynpro function based on ROS. Yes ,I think I can easily do the enhancement in the webdynpro ,for example upload the attachment by the supplier in the ROS_register screen ,and the purchaser can edit the supplier profile in the edit screen ,right ?

Alex

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

OPI is still used in this scenario and Yes you can easily do the enhancement in the web dynpro and the purchaser can edit the supplier profile in the edit screen.

Refer to the thread to get a answer to you query here.

Business function used here : SRM_SUCO_1: Supplier Qualification (Enhanced)

You can also refer to the config guides for SRM 701 for more information here.

Goto URL http://service.sap.com/srm-inst and then navigate to SAP SRM --> SAP SRM Server 7.01 -> Configuration Guides for SAP SRM 7.01

Best Regards,

Rahul

Edited by: Rahul Rastogi on Dec 26, 2011 9:10 AM